Well, tonight is Christmas eve and our home is buzzing with excitement. Not only are we having a white Christmas but SANTA IS COMING TONIGHT!! Bella is so excited she is having a very hard time being good. But I can understand that, I was the same way! I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas tomorrow.
24 December, 2008
Santa Claus
We took the girls to the Mall and had them take a picture of with Santa. To our astonishment, they both were super excited and smiled for the picture. No crying, hesitation, or complete fear of Santa... just smiles!!! Although I a really glad that they took such a good picture I was kind of wanting the screaming and crying picture for blackmail pictures when they start dating!(just kidding!)
Well, tonight is Christmas eve and our home is buzzing with excitement. Not only are we having a white Christmas but SANTA IS COMING TONIGHT!! Bella is so excited she is having a very hard time being good. But I can understand that, I was the same way! I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas tomorrow.
Well, tonight is Christmas eve and our home is buzzing with excitement. Not only are we having a white Christmas but SANTA IS COMING TONIGHT!! Bella is so excited she is having a very hard time being good. But I can understand that, I was the same way! I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! Glad you found my blog! It was great to see you guys too :)How old is your baby? I was gonna ask but then I forgot
ReplyDeleteFun fun fun!!! Can't wait to see pictures of Christmas! Having toddlers is the best thing ever. The most precious memories! Have fun with your little ones!
ReplyDeleteAmber
She is 4 months old! Wow! Time flys!!
ReplyDelete