Ginny is 5 months old! WHAT?!?! Time flys with babies! Not only and I super excited that she is 5 months old but I have been exclusively breastfeeding her for 5 months!! WOOHOO! I have never gotten this far with any of my babies. I seriously am giving myself a HUGE pat on the back for this!! I am also excited to report this baby has not even used a bottle... NOT ONCE!
I just love that I am able to give her all of the nourishment she needs and she is thriving! She is almost 12 pounds now and 24 inches tall. ( birth stats- 6 lbs 12 oz, 19 inches tall) I think she is doing great! She is rolling over from her tummy to her back (unfortunately I have yet to catch it on camera) and is cooing all the time.
No teeth yet but I am sure they are on there way soon... she is chewing on anything she can get into her cute little mouth.
She has discovered her bottom lip and sucks on it. It make a very interesting sound what she does it too!
She has also figured out how to gag herself with her finger! Not one of her cuter traits but funny none the less. She hates laying down and trys very hard to sit up.
We just love our little Ginny! She is the best baby ever!! (well, she's in the top 3 ;) )
No comments:
Post a Comment