11 November, 2008

Fall Doings

So Leahona has been pretty busy lately with trying to get weight on the baby. She is almost ten weeks old and still doesn't weigh as much as Isabella did when she was born. But it is getting better and she is such a happy baby. She even tries to laugh and coo. :) So we just now realized that we haven't put on what we did for Halloween.

First we went to the Harvest Carnival at the Lutheran school. (The girls she nannies go there.) That was fun because alot of the parents there know Leahona and were very excited to meet the baby. Isabella did very well at the games and even won a cake in the cake walk.















(sorry the picture is sideways, technical difficutlies)


Next we had a fun evening the day before Halloween at Leahona's sister, Brynn's ward trunk or treat. Isabella took advantage of the time to practice her "trick or treat". We also got practice getting her to not say "Give me Candy" after. She had worked on it for a couple weeks by knocking on the bathroom door, our bedroom door, just wherever we happened to be.









And then we had the trunk or treat at our ward on Halloween evening.
Isabella did such a good job. "I'm little Bo-Peep and Baby Iyla my sheep." worked every time and got her extra goodies. She came home with her bag stuffed. And then I took her trick-or-treating just around our block and she came back with another bag full! For a two year old I think that is doing pretty good.

















And then the following Monday our neighbors were giving us some weird looks. Isabella was so distraught to have to take down the Halloween decorations that we let her talk us into putting up the icicle lights outide. (Don't worry they aren't turned on yet.) Now we are trying to get her into Thanksgiving. She can hardly wait to help put together the placemats and namecards for the table.

Isabella has gymnastics tomorrow, which she absolutely loves!We'll make sure to put an entry in about that includes pictures. Hope all is well out there wherever you are reading this.
-Jacob






2 comments:

  1. Isabella makes a beautiful Bo Peep and her little lamb is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man with that much candy I hope that she doesn't get sick! When the kids were young, I used to parcel it out, then I decided that it was worse that way and I started letting them just gobble it and get it over with. Have fun!
    am

    ReplyDelete