18 July, 2009

Family Reunion Pictures

The Gifford Family Reunion Part 2



This is the "official" sign for our campsite





Jacob's sister, Sunshine holding Iyla. Sunshine planned the whole reunion. She did an amazing job!



I found the best invention at Target. It is a fabric traveling highchair. If fits over most chairs and keeps the babies really secure. Iyla loved it so I thought I would post a few pictures of Iyla using it at Jacob's parents house.




This is a picute of Iyla hanging out at the Draper Temple grounds.


The weekend before the re-union our family had a union!! Jacob's sister, Angel and her family were sealed in the Draper Temple. It was a lovely day.




Some Pictures of the Draper Temple







This is my Niece Kylee, Angel's daughter. She looked so sweet in her temple dress.






This is Angel and her forever husband Brad. They are an amazing couple!


The campground sign from the highway. Monte Cristo here we come!!




This was the view from our tent. Not to shabby!!!


This is everyone, except Jacob's parents. They got cut out. oops! OK here is the run down...
Orange is Amber and her family, Red is Gray's family, Light green is Noel's family,Dark Blue is Sunshine's family, dark Green is Angel's family, royal blue is Mindy's family, Pink is our family, and stone blue and gray is Joanna's family.



This is a picture of Isabella and her cousin Eli. Eli is 4 and is Mindy's son. The two of them got along great. The played "married" and went around calling each other 'honey'. It was really cute.



Our campsite. This is the screen house that Iyla kept escaping from. she just pushed her head on the bottom and wiggled her way out. She thought is was terribly funny. I thought it was just plain scary!!



One day for lunch we made fire pit pizza. It was lots of fun. They tasted really good too.





When the Reunion was all over we went to a play that one of my dear friends was in. Her name is Brooke Grant. She was a missionary here around the time I met Jacob. I spent a lot of time on exchanges with her. If it had not been for meeting Jacob I was about ready to go on a mission myself. Brooke stared as Annie Oakley in Annie Get your Gun. What was really cute was her husband, Chase, played the male lead Frank Butler. The girls LOVED the play. Iyla even watched about half of it. Bella told me she wanted to be a dancing girl when she grew up! After the show we went and talked with Brooke. I got my picture taken with her. I was really not wanting my picture because I was REALLY sunburned and my face was kinda swollen from all of the mosquito bites I got. I promise I really don't look this bad. ( I think it is very brave of me to post this picture!!)




While we were driving home we stayed the night in Twin falls right by the Temple that was built last year. We just had to take a picture of it. It was really nice.




This picture was taken right before Isabella got car sick!! At least I have proof she had fun on the trip!! Ask her and she will tell you it was not fun and all about the getting sick part!



We had a blast but it is sure good to be home!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time! yeah for family reunions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree about the reunion being so much fun!! I miss you guys already! When will you consent to move closer????

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did your family luck out and get the pink shirts? I bet your girls were happy about that.
    I wonder if Daniel would fit into one of those fabric high chairs. It looks like such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete