31 July, 2009

Iyla's Walking!!!




There are so many fun things going on at our house. Iyla started walking the past few days and is really taking off! We are so excited.
The video is dark but you can still see what is going on. I swear I had all of the lights on but I guess my camara is just not that great without a flash. Click here to see the video. I will try to put it on the blog if it ever finishes prosessing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHBAlf7ZI10


Iyla is also starting to learn how to feed herself. She has discovered the wonders of spaghetti. I forgot how much mess a toddler can make eating! Yes I said it... toddler. Iyla is growing by leaps and bounds. I can hardly keep up with her!! But I am loving every minute of it!! I am so lucky to have such a great little girl!!

2 comments:

  1. i love the spaghetti pic..so cute!

    ♥ ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is fun to check your blog.  I miss those two little girls.  What fun it was to get to spend two whole weeks with them and you too!Hope you are feeling better soon.Love Ya!  Mom

    ReplyDelete