17 January, 2011

Christmas Eve!

On Christmas Eve we have some fun traditions! we read about the gift of the Savior to all mankind. Then the girls get to open one gift. That is always Christmas jammas!


The girls tore into the gifts! It was pretty funny!



Don't they look cute in the matching jammas!




We also decorate cookies for Santa! Iyla liked eating the candies!


 We set out a tray of cookies and hot cocoa for Santa as well as carrots for the reindeer!




On Christmas Eve I always make a Mexican dinner. Every year I make homemade tamales! They are really yummy! But I think if I am pregnant over another Christmas I am going to just buy them!!



After eating our yummy Mexican food and reading "Twas' the Night before Christmas" we all went off to sleep to await the visit of SANTA CLAUS!!!

1 comment:

  1. the house looks so pretty, pretty tree, pretty greenery. We have some of the same traditions, like Christmas eve jammies. Some of those things went away temporarily this year because we were soooo busy with wedding stuff. Thanks for sharing your pics!

    ReplyDelete