01 August, 2011

Happy Half Birthday Ginny!!




Ginny is 6 months old today!!! She is getting so big... well, age wise. She is still tiny! I think is just about 12.5 pounds right now. That's the 5th %tile. I don't know if I should be concerned or not. She nurses like a champ has many many wet diapers a day and seems like a happy healthy baby, she is just small. I guess I will find out more at her next dr. apointment. I always worry about my babies weight. She is sleeping very well and wakes 1 to 3 times a night to feed but goes right back to sleep again. We just finished with a bout of thrush which was no fun but got it all cleared up. I really hope it stays away!

 Ginny is doing really well in the milestones department. She can roll over and when on her tummy she can get onto her hands and knees a bit. She is doing a rollover/tummy push type of thing to get around on her blanket. She can sit up for a few seconds by herself and she can bring anything that is in her hand to her mouth, including my hair! She is really loving playing with food but is not eating too much yet. She goo goo's and gaaa gaas all the time and is startingt o figure out raspberries. Why do babies learn raspberries right when they start food?




 



We love having her in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment