11 October, 2011

Iyla’s 3rd Birthday

I know I know her birthday we back in August but I am finally getting around to blogging about it.

summer 2011 garden processing 002

We started the day with orange pancakes. Iyla’s favorite color at the moment is orange so that was the basic theme for the day

 

 

 

 

 

summer 2011 garden processing 003

 

I put candles in her stack of pancakes and we sang “Happy Birthday” to her. She loved it!

 

 

 

We had a small party in the back yard. Everything was orange!

   summer 2011 garden processing 007

 

 

 

 

 

summer 2011 garden processing 006

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here are some of the decorations

summer 2011 garden processing 008For the activities we colored, played with bubbles and played with play-dough. It was a big hit!

summer 2011 garden processing 017 summer 2011 garden processing 020 Iyla loves all kinds of things so her party was pretty random. I made a Winnie the Pooh cake and cookie monster mini cupcakes.

 summer 2011 garden processing 021 summer 2011 garden processing 022Iyla was very impressed! summer 2011 garden processing 027 summer 2011 garden processing 028 I also made a balloon cake for Pooh to hold. I used melted white chocolate to make the decorations. That was a lot of fun!

summer 2011 garden processing 029 Here is our birthday girl with her yummy cupcake!

I can’t believe it have been 3 years since I had her. Iyla is a very sweet child. She is kind and loving with her baby sister. She is also very fun and loves getting into mischief. We love Iyla and are so blessed to have her in our family!! Happy birthday princess Iyla!!

1 comment:

  1. Awh, how fun. I remember when my kids were that little! You are so creative. Some of those things they will always remember!! Happy birthday Iyla!!

    ReplyDelete