I found the coolest idea for a fall time baby picture on Pinterest. I knew when I saw it I HAD to try it out. We found a huge pumpkin at WinCo and today we got to try it out. Surprisingly the baby loved being in the pumpkin, chewing on it and smiling like crazy!
She was super cooperative and we got a ton of great shots. Here are some of the best ones.
She really liked being in the pumpkin. Look at that smile!!
She was either chewing on the pumpkin…
or her hand.
On the steps with the googly eyed mums!!
Trying for a spooky shot with the spider webby gate.
She did not mind being carried from one location to the other. It was so funny watching Jacob carrying the baby around the yard.
I thought she was getting a little upset but Bella did a little dance and she started grinning.
Happy baby!!
She was so good! I love our baby!!
I love this one so much. I am going to print it in black and white and frame it.
All in all I would say this was one of the most fun, cutest picture sessions we have done with Ginny. What do you think??
I have seen that done on another friend's blog but I didn't think they were REAL pumpkins (she has twin babies.) I don't know that I could afford a pumpkin big enough for Lukas, though. Very, very cute.
ReplyDeleteWe lucked out and got the pumpkin for 17 cents a pound. It cost 4.37 for the pumpkin. we got a TON of seeds from it too.
ReplyDeleteAwesome awesome pictures! The girls are growing up!
ReplyDeletebummer, my kids are all to old to do that!
ReplyDeleteHello! I love your blog, it's awesome! I became your reader! Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a 16-year-old mormon girl from Finland and I'd love you to check my blog and leave your comment because YOU're a good blogger! :)