SPRING!!!!
Last weekend Jacob and I went to the temple because my sister's family were being sealed and ...I saw it. The first and best indicator that winter is not going to last forever. With 6 separate snow events so far I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to warm up. But as I stated before... I saw it. What is it you wonder; I saw Daffodil's blooming all over the grounds of the temple!! They were so pretty!! There is nothing like early spring flowers to give you hope!
The funny thing is if you know me well, you know that I LOVE the winter time. I love the snow and wearing sweaters and cuddling up and watching the weather blow around outside. But ever since I had children I have been craving the sunshine. I really love a good cloudy day but when the sun comes out I couldn't be happier. Go figure!
Oh I'm jealous!! I love daffodils! I used to have them by the dozens at my home in Ky! Now I want to plant some.
ReplyDelete