19 February, 2009

Miss Independant

My little girl is not so little anymore. Last week at lunch time I was preparing Isabella's meal and she walked in and said " Mommy, can I do it myself ? " I thought OK. So I got her little safety knife that I bought from Pampered Chef and let her cut her own apple. I snapped this picture in between bites. She was eating everything she cut off. She is getting so big!
I also can say with much confidence that Isabella is totally potty trained. She is dry 3 out of 4 nights and during nap time. She is even waking up at night to go potty. I am so proud of her. She has started telling me, "I go potty by myself...you can't help me anymore, I am a big girl" that my friends is a direct quote! She is talking so well.

1 comment:

  1. That happens! Just wait, soon you'll be going to the temple for her! imagine how I feel with KJ going on a mission. I remember when they were so little. Its a wonderful and challenging age. She is such a sweet girl. I know that some days can be hard, but enjoy it. Write it down too because sometime you will really cherish those times!
    Love you sis!
    am

    ReplyDelete