01 February, 2010

It doesn't just happen to kids...

I have a double ear infection! Can you believe it! I can't. I thought only kids got ear infections. But I've got it and it stinks! Now I REALLY I understand why kids get so cranky when they have ear infections. I have to take some mondo antibiotics to clear it up. Sheesh, if it's not one thing it's another!! I was wondering why I was feeling sick! I am!!

Also we are retesting to see if the round of Vitamin D I did worked. If it did then I can move on to a daily supplement but if not I will have ot go see a specialist to see what's wrong. I am hopeful things are getting better and my body is doing a better job absorbing the vitamins. We'll get this all figured out soon enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment