She's at it again!! This kid is a climber like none other I have seen!! Her newest adventure is trying to get on top of furniture.
This picture is of Iyla on top of the Organ!!
She was so excited. I on the other hand WAS NOT!!!

Luckily we caught her before she was able to knock over the fish bowl or the nuts!!
To give you an idea of how high she is here is an old picture of Isabella and a friend playing on the organ.
Needless to say, we have to again re think baby proofing around here!! YIKES!!


Wow, she is a climber, and so dang cute! Toddlers sure know how to keep us on our toes!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with that one. I don't remember having any of the kids be really insane about climbing. I know that noel's husband used to climb the cupboards. Maybe his mom could offer some advise. Hee hee
ReplyDelete