- We finally got the keys to our new house and took possession! The house was a total mess! It was almost fully furnished and had about a months worth of dust everywhere! The yard was about knee high and nothing had been watered in who knows how long! It took us over two hours just to clean ans sanitize the downstairs bathroom!
- the day after we got the house we traveled to Eastern WA to visit Jacob's grandparents! It was a great visit. The best part was Jacob's parents drove up from Utah to see us!
- On the 4th we went to Jacob's uncle's house for an amazing dinner and on to Prosser to see the fireworks.
- When we came home Jacob's parents came with us and helped us clean the house in preparations of us moving in.
- Jacob and his dad loaded the entire truck themselves! Amazing men!!The entire bishopric from our new ward came to help us move in.
- We took our first trip into the nearest town to the local library and signed up for the Summer reading program.
- Our house backs up to high use rail road tracks and the first 2 days Iyla had quite a time getting used to the load train whistle. We told her to wave bye-bye to the train and that seemed to help. Now we get about 5 mins of "bye-bye choo choo" about 30 times a day!!
- it's been very hot for us! 100 the other day! It was so hot that all of us camped out in the living room downstairs with the fans on us!
- I put up a clothes line! Now I can sun bleach the cloth diapers!
10 July, 2010
So much to blog about so little time!
I am very pressed for time since we don't have the Internet at the moment at our house. There is so much I want to blog about and so much t hat has gone on in our lives but I just don't have the time to do it justice! So I will get them all down in bullet points and hopefully fill you in with the details later. Please forgive me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited you have a house! Someday I will be a grown up too and have a house of my own too. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteyou for sure better let us know more of this adventure because I really really really. . .want to hear about it!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete