30 June, 2010

Life is Sweet!

I can't begin to tell you how happy we are! We finally closed on our home and are starting the moving in process tomorrow! It has been a long road and far more emotional then I have ever thought possible. Here is a before picture! I am so excited to see what Jacob is going to do with the yard! As you can see there is some pruning that needs to be done! We had a great Realtor working with us and we are so excited to finally be in our own home! What a blessing!!!

The other big news in our family is we are expecting again!! This was a very pleasant surprise for us! Most of my readers know last year we lost a baby. It was a very hard time for us and we weren't sure if we could have anymore children. So, this pregnancy is very unexpected but very welcomed!! We are thrilled!  

4 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!!!! Yeah!!!!! We are so happy for you. What an exciting time in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say those shrubs are long past due to be trimmed. They look like they have "split ends" and by the time jacob is done, you will have a "new do"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on both the big things happening in your life! I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete