23 September, 2010

A few Pictures of the Kitchen!

Here are a few before and after shots of the kitchen. They are not the final official ones but they show just how different a little elbow grease and some paint can make!!



Before

After




Jacob also installed a bar for the girls to sit at. I love it because I can keep the dining room and the dining room table clear and clean during to day!


I hope to have more pictures taken soon so you can see what else we have been working on!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. I particularly love the booster seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just caught up on your blog. Sounds like you guys have had quite a few adventures! Kitchen looks great, happy birthday iyla, so so sorry about all the loss this past year, and yes your house is a very very very fine house! Love you sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! The kitchen looks great Leahona. And the bar...good job Jacob!

    ReplyDelete