First off I would like to announce that we have decided to get the Internet again. It was getting a little difficult for us to survive without it. We were very unaware how Internet based our society is. It was getting harder and harder to do anything from bill paying to communication without the Internet. So we gave in and got it. But we still refuse to get TV!!! It has been so nice this election season to honestly say I have not see one single attack ad or smear campaign ad!! I am rather enjoying it!!
We have had so much fun lately and I thought I would share some of them with you. In Tenino there is a 50's style diner. The food is great and the owner LOVES Hot rods!! Every Friday in the summer he has a car show and Isabella just happens to absolutely adore hot rods! Go figure!! we went to the end of summer show and Bella was taken with this car and it's "flame job" as she called it. I think she got that phrase from the Disney/Pixar movie "Cars"!!
We have a small garden this year since we got into the house so late but we did give it our best shot! Or Zucchini plant was a big disappointment, or so I thought. I went out there the other day and this is what I found...
I was shocked!! That plant has been it the ground for months and not a hint of anything. I hope it gets a chance to get a little bigger! We will just have to wait and see!!
We have a cloths line. I have always wanted to get one and now that we have a house I got Jacob to put one up for me! This is a picture of Iyla's diapers drying in the sunshine. The blue ones and the red ones are diapers I made myself!
The girls are growing like weeds and loving life as always! Isabella taught Iyla a new trick! I get tongues wiggled at me several times a day now! So of course I HAD to get a picture of it!





yea, our tongue pictures usually included pb&J too.
ReplyDelete