21 October, 2010

Fall time in the Gifford House

I think the theme of this fall is APPLES APPLES APPLES!!! I feel like all I have been doing is processing apples! We have been enjoying it but I am about ready to be done with apples! Check out my Helpful Hint's blog for a fun fall recipe!

 Fall time in our new home is so much fun! we live in a river valley and the view of the ridge with it's changing leaves are so pretty. I would have posted a picture but my camera batteries died and we are waiting for the next paycheck to buy more since they are so expensive!

We are winding down our school year and that has been kind of fun! We are very excited to finally be done with Kindergarten! Our school year runs mid January to October. I really love doing school during summer. There is so much awesome stuff you can do outdoors in summer that is educational and I love not having to plan school around the Holidays! I think it's a win win!!We are planning Bella's Kindergarten Graduation at the moment. If you would like to come please let us know so we can get you an invite! She is getting so smart. She is doing math, writing, she is starting to read, it's amazing to me how fast she is growing up! She was just a tiny baby a second ago.

Iyla is having fun being two. She LOVES being two and everything that goes with it! Tantrums, climbing on everything, getting into everything, learning to color (especially on the walls!!! grrrrr) and just being cute! I love my girls so much!

As far as my pregnancy is going, I am 24 weeks at the moment and things are going pretty good. Jacob and Bella felt the baby kicking the other day for the first time and that was pretty exciting. My morning sickness has not been getting any better so the DR. put me on Raglan and it is helping. I hate taking meds but I hate throwing up more! So I guess I am just going to have deal with it and be grateful it's working!

Well, that's all for now! Type ya later!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for graduation! Boo for coloring on walls! Send us an invite, we'd love to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might consider getting a 2nd hand chalkboard or a whiteboard or something and mount it on a wall so that Iyla has a specific place to color on the "walls". It may help. Glad to hear you homeschool is so successful, our was too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete