07 December, 2010

Halloween Time!


I didn't get a picture of the girls in there costumes but I did get a snapshot of our house all decked out!






Isabella loved going out and sweeping the front walk. It's fun having a yard for our kids to play in




For Halloween Isabella was a teacher fairy. Iyla was Minnie Mouse. They looked really cute and I am way sad I didn't take any pictures. The girls went to grandma's ward halloween party on saturday. On halloween we had the missionaries over for dinner and the girls stayed in and passed out candy. We didn't go trick or treating since halloween was on a Sunday this year. Isabella was just fine with it too. She told me "Sunday is WAY more important the halloween. Sunday is about Jesus!!" I love that she is forming a testimony of her Savior.

1 comment:

  1. What Great parents you are to have such a great little girl! YOu should dress them up now and take some pic my kids where sick on Halloween so none of the pic where cute so we re-did them a few days later. By the way I can't beleave how far along you are for some reason in my head your like 3 months or something lol.

    ReplyDelete