09 April, 2011

Our Valentine's Day

I am trying very hard to catch up on all of the stuff that has been going on in our family lately. One such thing was Valentine's Day. We love holidays around here and try to make them a big deal, something special. Well, this year valentine's day was just 13 days after Ginny was born and I was in no condition to do it up big. So instead I had the girls little valentines, decorated the kitchen and gave them a small gift. I think it was a big hit! Here are the pictures we took.

 I used all of the pink tissue paper fro all of the baby gifts to decorate the counter with and wrap the gifts.



I also made little boxes and we put little candies on them. Iyla LOVED that!

 Here is Bella opening her little box of goodies! we even decorated there plates!



 Iyla dove right into her candy!




This is the dining rood table all pink for the day!



The girls got pink and purple bath sponges shaped like butterflies!!


Daddy made pink oatmeal... Bella was not too sure about that!


Just for the record, Jacob got me a gift too. He's so thoughtful!

1 comment:

  1. fun fun fun!!! I remember pink milk, but we don't do much except decorate cookies, give a V card, and a small box of candies.

    ReplyDelete