
Well, today is our 4th Anniversary. I can't believe it has been 4 years. I have to say I am the most blessed person to have such an amazing husband. He takes such good care of me and our children. We have had our share of ups and down like all married couples do but through it all we have gone through all of it hand in had together as a team. I love being married! just a few of the tings we have experienced during these 4 years are
- a miscarriage,
- the death of a Jacob's grandpa,
- death of a good friend of mine from High School,
- losing his job when I was 5 months prego with Bella,
- giving birth to Isabella the Iyla,
- vacations to Utah,
- My sister moving away then coming back and moving away again then coming back and moving away again!!
- My mother's failing health.
- Jacob's moving up so quickly in his company!!!
I could go on but that is life for us, the good, the bad, and the amazing! I can't wait to be with Jacob forever!!
Happy anniversary Honey!!!



What do you mean can't wait? Forever started 4 years ago!, and look at the adventures you are already having! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats--wow, you've experienced some real ups and downs these past four years! Isn't life exciting!?! We're so happy for you two, have a wonderful anniversary!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!!!!!! I love reading your blogs its so fun to be in the "family".
ReplyDeleteI love spending time with you! I don't think that I could have gone through the bad times so gracefully or enjoyed the good times so fully if I didn't have you. Thank you or loving me so much.
ReplyDelete