I have had a pinched nerve in my neck since Tuesday and it is really starting to get annoying. Here it is Saturday and I am still dealing with it. One would think things would be back to normal by now but alas, I am not normal so normal is not my normal. Although I don't think anyone is truly normal when you think about it. I have gone to the Chiropractor twice and have done tons of stretches and taken almost an entire bottle of Motrin but the pain remains. It is still hot to the touch. I tried taking muscle relaxers but I don't think it helped much. The worst part is I can't carry my baby. We are big baby wearers in this house and Iyla is used to being close to me for a good part of the day and sitting on my lap is just not cutting it lately. I think she is gone on baby strike, she is wanting daddy ALL the time now. When he is not home she crawls around the house saying "daa daaaaa daaa daaaa" It's kinda cute but she used to be all about mama!!
Also this week we finally got our garden planted. It looks really nice and I will post pictures when I can sit at the computer for more then a few minutes. I sure hope my neck is going to get better soon. It's such a pain in the neck!
Ok, so this is funny. Not ha ha funny, just odd. I have had a battle with neck pain this week as well. It took about 3 days, lots of pain killer and oils to get it to be better. I can still tell that it is not normal, but at least it is not killing me. Hope yours gets better soon!
ReplyDelete