11 May, 2009

Happy Birthday Isabella!!

Today my sweet Isabella turns three. It has been such a fast three years. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. The journey we have taken thus far has been an exciting to say the last. Bella is so funny and charming and just a bit crazy. I wouldn't have it any other way!!


This is a picture of me prego with Bella.





When Isabella entered this she was a very sick baby. her first few days of life were spent in an incubator. Labor was really tough and I ended up having an emergency c-section after pushing for 6 hours. We both had an infection and had to stay for an extended amount of time. It was worth it and we were able to bring home a healthy, happy baby.




We blessed Isabella when she was 4 weeks old. She wore the same blessing gown I wore when I was a baby. My amazing mother saved it all these years.





Isabella's 1 year was full of the usual milestones but she thought she would do as many as possible before she turned 1. Ever the over achiever she was not only walking but running had 8 teeth, could talk in small 2 to 3 word sentences, was completely off the bottle by 10 months and could already hold a crayon and draw a picture! This picture is of Bella at her 1st birthday party.
She is in the process of devouring her birthday cake.



The next year went by at lighting speed. She continued to grow and develop and bring joy to our family. By her 2nd birthday I was prego with Iyla but we still made sure Bella's party was really fun!




This past year we have watch her become her own little person. We have done preschool and loved it and Isabella became a big sister! Iyla just adores her big sister and Bella can make her laugh louder then the rest of us!




Bella is in Gymnastics and loving it. She is a veteran of Nursery and loves play dates with her friends. She is a great little kid and I am so glad she's mine!



Happy 3rd Birthday Isabella!!! Mommy and Daddy love you SO much!!!




3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Isabella! I can't believe she's 3! Both of your daughters are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how precious. Just wait, it goes so fast you can hardly believe it. Taylor turned 16 on the 12th, and Kerijean is 21 and on a mission. I too wonder where the time went!

    ReplyDelete