This past thursday we went to Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus. The greatest show on earth!! And we had a blast!
We were a little late but we still caught the main attractions. First up is the High wire. These guys were so cool! In this picture the guy walk right over the other guy who is laying on the wire!
Here he is on a bike balancing a woman!
They shot two women out of a cannon!
Now before I tell you about the animal pictures I want to share my opinion about animals in the circus. In the past there have been valid instances of animal abuse and neglect among the traveling circus of the past. But from what I say while we were there we far from it. The handlers were so gentle with the animals and you could really tell the animals really liked the handlers. The tigers even licked the guy in the ring with them. I am sure there is much more to this debate but we still enjoied ourselves.
So, on with the show!! This is the tigers. the two on the far right are all white. SO pretty!! They kind of look like a tiger choir!!
I took a TON (no pun intended!) of elephant pictures but picked my favorite ones to share with you.
This is the Grand Finale!! TA DA!!
Isabella had such a good time. She was just wiggling the whole time! We are so glad we went. A thanks to Melisa for the discount coupon!








How fun! I remember the days of taking wide eyed wiggly children to the circus
ReplyDeleteYou changed your picture. It is sure amazing how big the girls are getting. How is the hand doing?
ReplyDelete