06 September, 2009

Update...

I am so sorry that I have not done a better job of updating you all on what has been going on around here lately. So here it is.

• Iyla is healing up WAY faster then expected. Her foot is healed. He Elbow is healed. The burns on her head and in her hair are healed. Her Thumb, 1st and pinky on her right hand are healed. Also her wrist is healed. We only have 2 more fingers to go and she will be out of all the bandages. At that point we will be able to see if she needs additional treatment. Wednesday is going to be our last trip to the burn unit. Also, Iyla is off all medication!!

• My back is doing fairly better. It still gives me fits but I am doing physical therapy along with weekly massages and it seems to be helping.

• We met with the grief counselor but it was not exactly what I had in mind. I really don't think you can figure out what is going on inside someone’s head by taking a quiz.

• We are starting to figure out Iyla's birthday party. Details to follow.

So as things get back to normal around here, I will be returning to our normal blogging about family fun times. Up next ... Our trip to the Circus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment