These past few days we have had some rough weather! The wind has been blowing, it has been raining, and the girls are slowly getting cabin fever! We have had to come up woth fun activities to keep them entertained! One of our favorites is playing in cornmeal! It is a great sensory activity and it encourges imiganation. Today was Iyla's first chance to play in the cornmeal. She had a blast so I thought I would post some pictures.
She had a lot of fun draging the fork in the cornmeal and scooping it up with the spoon.
She only ate a little of it. We knew she was done when all the cornmeal was landing all over the floor!
After we cleaned that mess up we got out some music and did some serious dancing! Iyla loves dancing on the stool. Look at her little face!
Iyla loves the camera. She likes poking at the flash when I am trying to take pictures.
Isabella was a million places all at once like any other self respecting 3 year old so I didn't get to many pictures of her but let me tell you she was having a blast!
We do all sorts of fun things during our days and I hope I keep remembering to take pictures to share with all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment