Sorry I have been slow on posting our fall pictures! Things have been pretty crazy around here lately!
Our annul trip to Lattin's Country Apple Cider Mill and Farm was delayed this year. But the good news is we were able to go with my beloved sister, Brynn and her little boy. They don't do online pictures so I won't be posting any of them but let me tell you, they are both dang cute!
The girls had a blast running aroud all the pumpkins is the pumpkin patch! I got some fun pictures too!
Ever the posing girl!!!
Iyla right before she fell on her bum!!
Which pumpkin to choose?
Sister love!!
We didn't get too many pictures of our fall decorations but her is what the top of our organ looks like. I think it turned our pretty cute! I love the sunflowers.
Iyla got to pain her first pumpkin this year! We got some crayola finger paint and let her go to town. She had a blast!
Isabella started out with a really great face on her pumpkin. She even made yellow eyebrows. But after I took the picture she decided that it would be fun the go paint crazy! When she was done, the pumpkin was a mess. But when you are 3 it is the process that is fun not the end result!
A few days later on halloween Bella and daddy carved the pumpkin.
I think it turned out cute.
We forgot to take pictures of the girls in there costumes so when we find some time we will dress them back up and get a few snapshots! Happy Fall everyone!!!
That is so darn cute!! I particularly like the one of the girls walking down the pumpkin patch. They are just darling!!
ReplyDelete