Hello all my millions of reader (i wish!) I am so sorry I have not been blogging lately. I do have a good reason though. I broke my foot! That's right... broke! It's not too bad but sitting at the computer is hard to do so I have not been writing. I am stuck in this boot thing for the next 6 to 8 weeks. Which is a huge bummer since I was really starting to enjoy walking more. It's not even a cool story either. I didn't break it while skiing or something cool like that. Nope,I just stepped off a curb funny and heard a crack. Pretty lame I know but that's the truth.
Well, as I start to heal I am sure I will be able to sit at this computer longer. Until then, feel free to go back and read past postings! Love you all!
Oh my! I hope you heal quickly! I've never broken a bone, but I'm sure it is not fun. Sending you lots of love!!
ReplyDeleteBummer! I hope your foot gets better soon. I can't imagine how painful that must be.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. I didn't realize when I talked with you yesterday that you have hurt yourself. Hope you feel better really soon so you can get out and enjoy the spring.
ReplyDelete