I updated my blog layout. It looked ok before but I really like the way it turned out. I am not the most tecinical person but I somehow figured out how to redesign the layout in a way that makes my blog look better. I think you can really get a feel of who I am my looking at my blog. I try to always to be honest and let my readers know the real me. I am interested in so many things and I love learning!
There are a few issues I feel very strongly about and I have never really had the guts to share them for fear of offending someone or not having as much information as someone else reading the post and looking stupid. I am by no means a political person and I don't always have every side of an issue before I form an opinion on the matter, so I tend to keep my mouth shut. But then again, not many people take the time to hear out an issue from both sides before deciding how they feel. I guess what I am trying to say is I am not afraid anymore. There, I said it. I feel better now!
Nice new look.
ReplyDeleteamazing what happens to us as we grow and get older isn't it? I feel the same way about myself. Good for you!!!!
ReplyDelete