06 October, 2009

Happy Birthday Gifford Family Blog!

Yesterday was our blog's 1st birthday! I have been bloging for 1 year now and I have to say I just love it. I don't blog as often as I would like to and I really want to try to write more. Sharing our lives with our family and friends has been really fun! I would encourge you all to peek back at some of the blogs from last year. We have done so many fun things and have experienced so much it is hard to believe we have fitted it all into one year! So here's to many more blogs and amazing Gifford Family adventures!!

In the comment box I would love it if you would share your favorite Gifford family memory from the past year! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. 1 year huh?? I haven't even kept track of mine. I would have to day that my favorite "Gifford family memorie" it the one I was involved in. . .the family reunion of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete