26 October, 2009

Near and Dear to my Heart

I shared this video on Facebook and thought I would put it up on my blog too. I have many casuses/issues that I feel very passionate about. One is Rear Facing toddlers. As some of you know, we kept Isabella rear facing until this past summer and Iyla is still rear facing and will be for the forseeable future. It gives me piece of mind and comfort that my girls are as safe as I can make them. Stephanie showed me this video and it completly changed my mind on the subject.

Although this is the choice we have made for our family, I don't judge those who choose to turn there babies around earlier. I just want to give all of my readers more information. My eyes were opened and I think your's will too.



2 comments:

  1. Hey I can't figure out how to send you a message this blog thing is confusing. So i tried to load a video and it sat there for half an hour trying to load. Any ideas why it wouldn't load? How do i do the my space thing like you did?

    ReplyDelete