15 October, 2009

Iyla's 1st Hair Cut!

A few weeks ago I finally gave Iyla her first hair cut. She has these cute curls but also had thiss mohawk thing going on. The mohawk hair was srtait and it was about 4 times as long as the rest of her hair. So on ther day of our family pictures I decided I had had enough of the mohawk and we cut it off. The funny thig is she is 13 months old and the amount of hair we cut off was about the same as Bella's first cair cut! If you look back to lasty year, Bella did not get her 1st cut until she as 2 almost 2  1/2!! Here is the before and after...




That's one stylin' baby!!

1 comment:

  1. first haircuts are always the hardest! The first time I cut Keri's hair it took awhile for the "curl" to come back.

    ReplyDelete