23 October, 2009

Teething!


Our dear 13 month old daughter, Iyla, is FINALLY getting some more teeth, She has been working up to this for a while now. Since about 8 months of age she has not gotten any more teeth, just the 1st 4. It has been so frustrating for her since she wants to eat "big girl" food but has to gum it all.

Teething is no fun for anyone around here. Iyla is not sleeping well, and when the baby can't sleep... NO ONE SLEEPS! Iyla normally does not like cold things but when her gums are really hurting she loves it. Here are some pictures of her eating her 1st popcicle.




"it hurts right here mommy"

"oh soo good!!"





"What!! It's all gone!?!?!"



In this picture her eyes are all puffy because she was screaming. She dropped her beloved popcicle and was distrot until I gave her another one!



I am hoping this process does not take TOOO long, but I know from experiance it's just a painful waiting game! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhhh man I am so sorry. That is the worst!!

    ReplyDelete