They have a 31 day baby step program and I have started that. So far I am really liking it. It all starts with a shiny sink.
Here is my shiny sink! I don't think it has been this clean in a long time. I will be sharing with you all this new journey I am on. My up's and downs. I think it will be fun to kind of refocus on my house and my own well being as well. I challange you all to shine up you sinks, tie up your shoes and get to work!!
One baby step at a time.

I love a shiny sink. When I have the kids clean the kitchen and the sink is dirty, I hate it!!
ReplyDeleteOne of my all time favorite things about the Fly lady: If you don't get anything else done but this it's ok...just go to bed with a shiny sink.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your baby step endeavours!