19 December, 2009

SNOW!!!!

Last week it snowed for about 3 hours and we got about 1/2 inch of snow. It was really fun watching the girls watch the snow fall. I REALLY didn't want to wrap everyone up and go out in the rapidly warming wet snow so I took a page from my preschool days and went out and filled a jelly roll pan full of snow and let the girls play with it at the table. we had a blast! We made handprints in the snow, tiny snowmen and splashed until the snow melted. I went out and got some more when the first batch melted and we played until our fingers were a lovely shade of red!!!  Fun memories!!!

Sorry the picture is fuzzy. The camera was left in the car and fogged up when we brought it in the house.



Bella trying to eat the snow!


This is Bella's face when she tried to throw a snowball at me. We had a nice talk about not throwing snow in the house!!

Iyla was super sxcited about the snow. This is the girls making handprints in the snow!!

1 comment: