10 December, 2009

Our Tree!

This is our Christmas Tree! We cut it down from the forest at Rachel and Brandon's farm. We had a great time walking aroud looking for just the right one.

The tree is decorated with all homemade decorations. The garland is made out of Cherrios!! We are doing a homemade Christmas this year and have really taken on the theme... even in our tree!





This is our Kitchen tree. The tree is the artifical one we used last year for our main tree. It is fun to have a tree in our Kitchen!!

I hope you all have fun with your trees too! Post some pictures too. I would love to see them!

1 comment:

  1. I cut a tree down one year when I was about 20. It was before I was married, and it sure was fun. We had a 13' ceiling at the time. I got the tree home and we had to take a few feet off the bottom of the tree, because it was too tall. You know, they look much shorter in the forest than they do inside your home!

    ReplyDelete