I wasn't feeling up to much and we didn't have a ton of money to get fancy pictures taken of the baby so we decided to do it ourselves. Jacob and I rummaged around the house for some props, fixed up a little studio on the dining room table and had some fun. I think they turned out amazingly wonderful. Imagin is all of 4 days old in these pictures.
I love the idea of babies in baskets. This was the smallest basket we had. All of the others looked funny with a baby.
The next two pictures feature hats made by my dear friend Stephanie. She is extremely talented and all of her hats are super cute. You can find out about her hats here.
Babies with huge flowers in their hair are too precious! I lovethis picture because we actually gother eyes open. For a 4 day old baby that is quite the feat!
"Imagin had a little lamb"
This one I am going to get blown up to 11" by 13" in black and white for our bedroom. It is amazing. Jacob's hands look so big! His finger is the same length as her entire upper arm!
"Jungle baby"
"A Daughter is for Loving"
we have this pillow hung up in the big girls room. we bought it for Bella when she was a baby and I just love it. I thought it went great with the colors in the flowers.
I just love our newest little bundle of joy. She is an amazing baby. What a blessing she is in our family.
What gorgeous, beautiful and cute pictures. I am amazed at how professional they look! You two sure did a great job- what a cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteShe is just so precious looking! Congratulations again and I can't wait to see more pictures of her!
ReplyDeleteyou guys did a great job, those pictures are amazing!! I take my kids pics too. I have done that for quiet a few years. With amazing camera's and taking lots of them, your chances of getting a good one go up alot, and I have always been happy with the results!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful! I wish i thought to do this with Ilyana. She's too big for that now. And she doesn't sleep like that anymore. Your girls are so gorgeous Leahona. I'm so happy for you. I had no idea your first two were so rough. I didn't know your babies had to stay in the hospital. I'm glad your newest one is so healthy. Wish my girl would have passed her hearing test.
ReplyDelete