Falling in love with baby sister
Reminding me daily of how blessed I am.
Isabella is everything I could ever hope for in an eldest child. She is funny, wise, spunky, bossy, opinionated, loving, happy, caring, smart, sassy, and kind.
She loves her sisters and her family. We are so blessed to have her in our family. I love her so much. She can say the funniest things.
-"Mommy, I like Tinkerbell and all but she is not modest is hottest so I don't think I want to be a fairy when I grow up"
-"Iyla!! you can have some of my candy if you give it to me!"
-"Mommy, if you eat the breakfast I made you baby Imagin will think your breast milk is yummy!"
-"Daddy, where does poop come from exactly??"
- to the pharmacist when looking at a display of reading glasses " I need glasses! My mommy told me I am blind so I need glasses." The pharmacist asked "why did your mom tell you you are blind?" "Because whenever she tells me to get something and I can't find it and she does she says I am blind... Mommy said daddy is blind too but he already has glasses!"
Bella is one amazing kid! I am so glad she is mine!!
Such a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteawh, reading your blog really touched my heart today. I guess its because it brought back tender memories. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete