
This past weekend whe went to the Apple Festival at Lattin's Cider Mill. We had a great time. Isabella got to feed the animals in the petting zoo, Get her face painted and have a clown make her a balloon princess crown and "magic" wand.
We also tasted some really good cider. Isabella
got a carmel apple too! I was so glad we went. It is always so fun to go. We try to make it every year. It was a little early for us to get our pumpkin from the pumpkin patch or wander through the haunted barn though. I had fun shopping at the booths. I bought a new scarf and some halloween earrings. Isabella got a bead wig, a new hair tie and some really bright nail polishes.
got a carmel apple too! I was so glad we went. It is always so fun to go. We try to make it every year. It was a little early for us to get our pumpkin from the pumpkin patch or wander through the haunted barn though. I had fun shopping at the booths. I bought a new scarf and some halloween earrings. Isabella got a bead wig, a new hair tie and some really bright nail polishes.On Monday night for family night we made applesauce with the apples we bought at the festival. Isabella worked on her carmel apple while we chopped and cooked the apples. the house smelled really good. Isabella picked out granny smith apples so our applesauce is the most interesting light green color! But it tastes really good.

The 2008 NC Apple Festival will be held on Main Street in downtown Hendersonville, NC over the weekend of August 29– September 1, 2008. The festival not only features a street fair with arts & crafts vendors but it includes continuous live musical entertainment, apple growers and their apples, children’s & youth activities, special exhibits & open houses, food, and, to top it all off, on Labor Day, the King Apple Parade.
ReplyDelete--------------------
Adam
Internet marketing
Cute pics. I love Isabellas cute purple hat, she looks adorable and the caramel apple sounds great!
ReplyDelete