I just finished watching General Conference for our church. It was amazing as always! It is so neat to hear from our leaders in the Church. I always learn so much. I was very excited to hear about the 5 new Temples that were announced. What a blessing to the members in those areas. And with a Temple in Rome, what a great excuse to take a trip... I wish!
Watching Conference with Isabella was interesting. I had a hard time convincing her that the Salt Lake Temple was not a princess castle. She loved the music. She would stand in the middle of the living room and conduct the choir! We printed out some conference activity packets and she had a blast coloring while Jacob and I listened. What an amazing invention!!!! It really helped keep the peace around here. Now I can't wait for next month's Ensign to read over the talks agian.
No comments:
Post a Comment