14 October, 2008

Lacey Children's Day

On Saturday I took the girls to the Lacey Children's Day at the park. It was an event put on by the Lacey Parks and Rec. Dept. I really did not want to have to keep track of the stroller so I put the baby in the sling and off we went. I was a little nervous going it alone seeing as Jacob had to work, but I wanted to see if I could. Luckily the baby slept the whole time. Isabella had a blast. She built a snowman napkin holder at the Home Depot both. When it gets closer to Christmas Isabella and Jacob are going to paint it!

Got her face painted with a beautiful purple heart,



and her hair styled by the really nice styliat at Jack and Jill Hair Salon !



Bella got a charicature drawn of herself , and Bella even got a free Cabbage Patch book.

There was an animal show, and Isabella really liked the turtle.

I was glad we got there early because it was packed!! The sun was shining and everyone had smiles on their faces. We had a great time!!

2 comments:

  1. how fun for you all! You guys are always doing something! Life must be one adventure after another for Bella.
    am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella looks like she had a great time! Good for you going it on your own! That takes guts, but you are so good with kids... Bella's hair is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete