Today we took the girls to the park. We wanted to take some family pictures and get out of the house for a little bit. So of course the second we walk outside it starts hailing! We stood under our front stoop for 5 minutes waiting for it to stop. When we finally got into the car, Isabella was soaked from running around in the hail ( washington hail is sleet on steroids, small). She was saying " Mommy, it was snowing!!!"
We got to the park and it looked totally dry! We took advantage of Iyla's good mood and got some really good pictures. I can't decide if we will use them for holiday pictures too. We will see.



Liahona, you look really great! Plus being a mommy really agrees with you.
ReplyDeleteam
Thanks! I am feeling better! Jacob thinks I am looking better too!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are so great. You do look fabulous and I must say, so does that husband of yours. You guys look so happy, and the girls are beautiful. Iyla's hair is so dark and she is adorable, just like her big sis!
ReplyDelete