I have started a second blog! I have been thinking about it for a while and I have decided that it might be a good idea. I have so much I want to write and share with everyone that I thought I might break it up a bit. I love my children and I love sharing what we do with our lives. I also am a homemaker and I really enjoy that. With the way things are these days, learning to be a homemaker I feel is a very important thing to learn. I was at a church activity today and was talking to some women and found out many of them did not even know how to tie a quilt. I'm not saying by any means that I know everything or that I have the answers for everything. But I have figured out some thing and as I have shared them with my family and friends they keep telling me to share them with everyone. So that is just what I am going to do. I will put some of my original recipes, hints and ideas on there. I hope what little bit I know and share can be a blessing to many.
Thanks so much for reading!
http://honashelpfulhints.blogspot.com
Join me and become part of the homemakers revolution!! (just kidding!)
I will have to check it out. And even though I'm not a supermom, I do know how to tie a quilt!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you have a ton of things you could teach me.