It seems to me that out of all of the blogs I follow I am the only one who had blogged in the last 7 days. Where has everyone gone? I started blogging to communicate with my friends and family and it seems everyone must be out living life and hopefully enjoying themselves. I really don't know if I should mourn the loss of all the wonderful postings I'm used to reading or look forward in sweet anticipation of all the upcoming blogs about what everyone has been up to!! Happy Blogging... Please... write something!!
*within 10 hours of writing this blog, 3 for my friends each posted at least 3 blogs. I can't believe it worked. Thanks all of you!!
This morning I thought, I have SO many pictures to put on my blog! Then I read your blog entry and decided it was time to do so!
ReplyDelete