
Well, It took me 7 months, but I finally got Iyla's crib up. She has been sleeping in a bassinet in our room since she was born. I really have enjoyed having her with us so long. Isabella had really bad reflux and had to be in a wedge that she was strapped into so she had to be in the crib from about 2 months on. So because of that I think I have really enjoyed having Iyla in our room with us for so long. The bedding on the crib I made myself for Isabella and thought it would be fun (and cost effective) to us them again for Iyla. I quilted an "I" in the headboard For Isabella but now it can be for Iyla.
Isabella is really excited to have her sister share her room. She was very upset tonight that Iyla was not going to sleep in her room with her. Iyla still wakes up at least 2 sometimes 3 times a night. I would much rather have Jacob and I get awoken, not Bella. So I think once Iyla starts sleeping more at night we will have her be in the crib. But anyway... YEAH it's up!! 
Isabella is really excited to have her sister share her room. She was very upset tonight that Iyla was not going to sleep in her room with her. Iyla still wakes up at least 2 sometimes 3 times a night. I would much rather have Jacob and I get awoken, not Bella. So I think once Iyla starts sleeping more at night we will have her be in the crib. But anyway... YEAH it's up!! 
Thats great! The bedding is wonderful! good job!!!!
ReplyDelete