
My sweet Baby is 8 months old already. I can hardly believe it has been that long. She is growing up so well. She is rolling around like crazy, mostly when she sleeps. She can go from sitting to being on her hands and knees and rock back and forth, but no crawling yet. She is so close she can taste it. The last few days she has started clapping. It is so cute. I will post a video as soon as I can catch her with the camera. She still has no teeth but I know they will show up sooner or later.
It is really fun watching Iyla doing her own thing. She has hit her milestones at totally different times then Isabella did. By this time Isabella had 4 teeth, was crawling and cruising, and slept in her crib. But to tell you the truth, I am really enjoying the fact that Iyla is developing a bit slower the Bella did. When I was pregnant with Iyla I wished she would be a baby a bit longer then Bella was. I think it's safe to say that I got my wish!! With that said, Iyla is still getting to be a big girl. She is finally in the 45 percentile for weight. That is up from 25% two and a half months ago.
I just love my adorable baby!!!
she makes me laugh with that crazy tongue of hers!! lol
ReplyDeleteso dang cute. Hope that we get to know her soon (like you know if you happen to be closer ever?)
ReplyDelete