13 January, 2010

Iyla the Bucket Lady!!

I think it's so funny that babies love being in buckets!! Iyla love being in anything small and tiny! I have caught her in all sorts of places. Unfortunatly I don't always have a camera. Here are a few of my favs!

This one is the best! We were at my mom's house for the day. My mom has cleaned out her bottom few drawers for Iyla to play in. Iyla decided on t his visit to clear out all the contents of the drawer and climb right in! She was so proud of herself for getting in! But when she was done she couldn't figure out how to get out and started screaming! It was so funny!


She finally figured it out and was able to get out ok!





I love my Iyla so much. She is such a blessing in our family and brings us all so much joy!!

2 comments:

  1. She's a cutie! Love the pickle pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days. My kids particularly liked forts and being under things. They also built forts outside. It was great fun. Thanks for bringing me back some memories. Enjoy it, because it doesn't last.

    ReplyDelete