16 January, 2010

Next Month Is Febuary...

This past 6 months have been, to say the least, a tad trying on me. So much has gone on emotionally. Going through a loss is really hard and I still have moments when it's hard. After I lost the baby I had a very good friend bring me flowers and a box of treats. It really ment a lot to me. I took a picture of it then so I would be sure to remember.



Next month is Febuary...


 Next month I would have been having a baby...



 Next month is going to be hard...


Today is not next month...


Today I am ok...



and that's all the matters.



2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about you loosing the baby. I feel for you, I've been there and it's hard. Hang in there, I'll be thinking of you come February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you know you are loved! What a choice spirit you are, a lovely daughter of God! Hang in there friend!

    ReplyDelete