20 January, 2010

Rolling with the Homies!!

Sunshine!! And I'm not talking about my sister in law either!! Today the sun came out to play and we took advantage of it as best as we could! We went outside and let the girls run around and dig in the dirt. Iyla loved it! Today was the first time she has gotten her hands into the dirt.  


While I was outside I noticed on of my hyacinths is coming up! Last I checked it's only January! It has been very warm here lately. Today it was close to 60 degrees out.  I don't know if there is anything I can do about it either. The roses are starting to grow a bit too! Yikes!!



My friend Stephanie came over and we really wanted to make the most of the great weather and took the kids out. It was great to take a walk in the sunshine! My and Steph's kids are great friends and they had a blast riding in the strollers together. They kept waving to each other and giggling!



After our walk we had a very fun playdate and lunch... hot dogs all around!! I love it when the sunshines!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great day! Love the stroller pic, precious!

    ReplyDelete