21 January, 2010

Jacob's Mini Makeover

Being a busy mom I have neglected Jacob's hair for some time now and it was starting to have a mind of it's own. I have been cutting Jacob's hair ever since we were married. And it has been an adventure for both of us! I think I do a pretty good job for the most part.  And it has saved us a ton of money. An average men's haircut is about 15 dollars. Men get their hair cut about monthly. Jacob and I have been married for 4 and 1/2 years. That's 54 months x $15.00. The total  is $810. That's a lot of money!!!

Last night after the girls went to bed I did Jacob's hair. When Jacob was little he had very blonde hair. As he gets older it's turning brownish. Right now it's about the color of whole wheat bread. Jacob describes it as mousy. So we decided to color his hair to be a bit blonder. His hair is really thick was so long that dying it was a bit of a challenge. It brought me back to the days when I used to dye my sisters hair. After I dyed it I cut it. Cutting Jacob's hair is not nearly as intimidating as it was when I first started doing it. I remember when I was pregnant with Isabella I could not get it right and ended up in tears thinking I was making him look horrible. But after some encouraging words from Jacob I finished and he looked just fine. Nowadays I can get his hair done with out freaking out. I kind of like doing it now it's just finding the time. Here are the before and after shots...













Hansome little devil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment